Aukey USB-C Car Charger with Power Delivery (CC-Y7)
This product is sold out
- Charge your USB-C phone or larger USB-C devices with Power Delivery 2.0
- AiPower recognizes the charging requirements of your devices and matches power output for safe and efficient charging
Can a car charger stay plugged in the car even while not in use?
- Yes, they can stay plugged in when not in use. However even if the car is not running, the charger will continue to use a small amount of battery power, even if there is no device plugged in. This could affect the battery of your car if it is not driven for long periods of time.
What is USB Power Delivery?
- USB Power Delivery (PD) is a universal charging standard that enables compatible devices to charge at much higher power than normal. The technology supports bi-directional charging and data transfer from both host and peripheral. Fast charge your Pixel 3 or iPhone, and then use the same charger to power your MacBook. Get more detailed information from
Is it normal that my charger is heating up?
- It is normal for a little heat to be emitted from the product, but it shouldn't be too hot to handle. In this case, please stop using the product and contact our support channel for more help.
- 18 Months Warranty