Aukey Bluetooth 5.0 True Wireless Earbuds (EP-T25)
- Model: Aukey EP-T25
- Technology: BT 5, A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP, AAC
- Driver (each channel): 1 x 6mm / 0.24” speaker driver
- Sensitivity: 90 ±3dB SPL (at 1kHz/1mW)
- Frequency Range: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Impedance: 16 ohm ±15%
- Microphone Type: MEMS (microphone chip)
- Microphone Sensitivity: -38dB ±1dB (at 1kHz)
- Frequency Range Microphone: 100Hz – 10kHz
- Charging Time: 1 Hour
- Battery Life: Up to 5 hours
- Battery Type: Li-polymer (2 x 40mAh)
- Operating Range:10m / 33ft
- IP Rating: IPX5
- Weight: 7g (pair)
The tiny earbuds deliver surprisingly accurate sound to immerse you in your music.
Improved calls clarity in busy or windy places.
Use One Earbud
Either earbud can be used alone as a Bluetooth headset.
Voice Assistant Support
Triple-tap either earbud to access your phone's assistant.
A responsive, touch-sensitive panel on each earbud allows easy music control and calls management.
The super compact charging case keeps your earbuds safe and packs 4 additional charges.
- Q: Why there is a film between the charging pins and earbuds? Should I remove it?
- A: Yes. The film is used to prevent the battery from running out during the shipping process. Please remove that film and return the earbuds to the case. And then you can open the lid again and the earbuds will enter pairing mode.
- Q: I already put my earbuds in the charging case, why they are still connected to my phone?
- A: Please make sure to close the lid if you want to turn off the earbud or disconnect form your phone. The earbuds will only automatically turn off when they were put back to the charging case and the lid is closed.
- Q: Why only one of my earbuds is working? How should I reset the earbuds?
- A: Try return both earbuds to the charging case and put on them again. If the problem still exists, just touch and hold the touch sensitive panel on both earbuds for 10 seconds to clear the pairing list, and then follow the user manual to pair your device again. (*Note : Sometimes the earbud may turn off for insufficient battery, you should return it to the case to charge. It's better to charge the case when the LED indicator shows with 1 grid of the battery.)
- 12 Months Warranty