Aukey 3-Port Car Charger with Quick Charge 3.0 (CC-T11)
- Charge compatible devices up to 4x faster with Quick Charge 3.0
- Quick Charge 3.0 port + Dual AiPower Adaptive Charging ports with dedicated 2.4A output
Can a car charger stay plugged in the car even while not in use?
- Yes, they can stay plugged in when not in use. However even if the car is not running, the charger will continue to use a small amount of battery power, even if there is no device plugged in. This could affect the battery of your car if it is not driven for long periods of time.
Is it normal that my charger is heating up?
- It is normal for a little heat to be emitted from the product, but it shouldn't be too hot to handle. In this case, please stop using the product and contact our support channel for more help.
What is Quick Charge 3.0?
- Engineered to refuel devices up to four timesfaster than conventional charging. Powered by INOV (Intelligent Negotiation for Optimum Voltage) Technology for fine-tuned power output & more optimized charging cycles. Up to 45% more efficient than Quick Charge 2.0 & compatible with a full range of USB connection types, from A to C.
- 18 Months Warranty