Only 1 left!
Aukey Mechanical Keyboard 104 Key RGB Backlit (KM-G3)
- High accuracy RGB back-lit 104 key mechanical keyboard offers an immersive, colorful typing and gaming experience
- Blue switches deliver satisfying travel with an audible click
What is RGB?
- RGB is a color system in which red, green, and blue light are combined in various proportions to reproduce almost any color in the visible spectrum. R, G, and B values range from 0 to 255 (256 levels for each color). The total number of available colors is 256 x 256 x 256; that’s 16,777,216 possible colors.
What switches do the mechanical keyboards use?
- Our mechanical keyboards use Outemu Blue switches or brown switches. The blue switches give a much more distinctive sound as compared to the brown switches, which emits minimal noise. Please check the product pages for more specific information.
What's the different between a regular (membrane) keyboard and mechanical keyboard?
- Membrane keyboards have keys that use a rubber dome as the top layer under the key, which produces a quiet user experience. Membrane keyboards also have a limitation on how many keys it will register if you can press them at the same time, due to its circuitry. On the other hand, mechanical keyboards have a characteristic clicking feeling and sound, which can vary based on the key switches used. This allows for the user experience to have much firmer keys that doesn't diminish easily over time. These more tactile keyboards also can achieve n-key rollover (NKRO) or the ability to register all the keys if they are pushed at once due to its individual switch structure. This makes it perfect for gamers, who need a keyboard that reacts as fast as human reflexes.
- 12 Months Warranty